🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to receive Top Rated Badge again?
Page options
clathiya
Community Member

How to receive Top Rated Badge again?

Hi there,

Due to an accident, I was in coma for more than 10 months, After almost a year or so I'm fully recovered.

Before the accident, a contract was ON & I did completed my work, the client was not responding. I thought I should wait for 1-2 more days before finishing contract my self, because it sounds unprofessional to terminate the contract from freelancer (my) side. I just seen client still not sent any reply, I hope he's health is also okay.

I have been part of Upwork for more than 3 years & with very dedication and hard work, I earned first Rising Talent & then Top Rated badge, now after a year when I need the money most to repay the loans my family took for my hospital expenses, I've noticed the badge is not on my profile.

I need help from Upwork, please help 🙏🏻

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Chirag,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your health and good to hear that you have fully recovered now. I checked your account and noticed that your Top Rated badge was removed as you no longer meet the requirements for the Top Rated badge. The Top Rated badge will be automatically added to your Upwork profile again after you meet the requirements here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Chirag,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your health and good to hear that you have fully recovered now. I checked your account and noticed that your Top Rated badge was removed as you no longer meet the requirements for the Top Rated badge. The Top Rated badge will be automatically added to your Upwork profile again after you meet the requirements here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members