🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to turn off Automatic Payment Schedule?
Page options
natasa-sedlacek
Community Member

How to turn off Automatic Payment Schedule?

Hello,

I want to turn off the automatic payment schedule and always withdraw money manually.

Can someone help me with that?

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Natasa,

There isn't a way to turn it off but, as a workaround, you can set it to the maximum time and amount allowed. Just keep in mind that balances older than 180 days will be withdrawn automatically, whether they are over your balance limit or not. Feel free to check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Natasa,

There isn't a way to turn it off but, as a workaround, you can set it to the maximum time and amount allowed. Just keep in mind that balances older than 180 days will be withdrawn automatically, whether they are over your balance limit or not. Feel free to check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi,

Thank you for the helpful info. Have a nice day.

schwabe
Community Member

It would be really good to be able to turn it off to wait for a good exchange rate. This can make quiete some difference. Sometimes 3 months is not enough.

This is also better, since the Upwork banking partner takes a really high amount of the money when transferring it and then you can somehow balance that. Upwork says it is just 1$ for a local bank transfer but in reality it is much more...

I undertstand Upwork is a business but I do not like businesses getting partially user-unfriendly for income. To be honest, I am way over the 2 years with my main contractor. If he didnt want to stay here, I would have left Upwork with him already 6 months ago, since fees are so high. If it is bad, I receive 60% of my money earned because of Upwork fee, exchange rate, banking partner fee, tax.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members