🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I Cannot Remove My email Address on my Paypal...
Page options
hanahdonato
Community Member

I Cannot Remove My email Address on my Paypal account

Hi,

I want to change my Paypal account but it's not allowing me to change the email address that is linked to my account. This is my old Paypal account and I wanted to use my new Paypal account.

How can I remove my old Paypal account and change the email address using my new account?

I appreciate your help.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Hanah Camille D wrote:

I want to change my Paypal account but it's not allowing me to change the email address that is linked to my account. This is my old Paypal account and I wanted to use my new Paypal account.

How can I remove my old Paypal account and change the email address using my new account?

Your Upwork email address must match your PayPal email address. So you have to either change your Upwork email address to the same as the PayPal account you want to use, or add your Upwork email address to your PayPal account (you can usually have up to 6)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Hanah Camille D wrote:

Your Upwork email address must match your PayPal email address. So you have to either change your Upwork email address to the same as the PayPal account you want to use, or add your Upwork email address to your PayPal account (you can usually have up to 6)

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members