🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am Top rated but not getting views or invit...
Page options
manjeet_exp
Community Member

I am Top rated but not getting views or invitations.

I am top rated from last 3 years but still didnt get any invitation . Even my views on profile are very low. Can some suggest me what should i do ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

before closing them you can try to reach out the client for feedback. If not this will not affect  your jss  "No feedback given"

Avoid dormant contracts. You can say to the client please provide your feedback and come back at anytime.

You do not need to boost anything. Just let the badge ON (Availability badge).

You are a stellar freelancer and I will suggest you to create more project catalog regarding your past successful jobs.

All the best!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
n_pudikova
Community Member

You have 56 ongoing projects, this is a warning sign for the Client that you will not have the capacity to take care of their project - try to close as mush as you can before moving forward. 

Hi

These projects are completed and are 3 to 4 years old, do I end these projects? As clients are not replying after getting work done .If I end the projects , will the jss effected ?

I really don't get why you folks keep telling people to close older contracts! In the past, clients could save money by assigning repeat jobs (i.e. milestones) under one and the same contract, so they told freelancers something like: "I don't have anything else right now, but I'll get in touch when I do." Why would you want to create extra work for these clients by requesting them to end the contract, leave feedback, et cetera, etc cetera? Just a load of extra bother, IMHO. And anyway, those links to clients function like a customer database.

Hi,

I am top-rated on upwork and now I am not getting any invitations or views, may I know why?

When I was not top-rated, I received good views on my proposal and several invitations too.

Please tell me if I am doing something wrong.

Regards
Karuna S.

2297e2bc
Community Member

Join the crowd!

i would close all open  and stagnent proposals and contracts.

You look busier then Wallmart on a Holiday weekend.

I'd go elsewhare too!

francois10
Community Member

close all your dormant contracts and you will be fine.

Hi If i close the projects then it will effect my jss ?

before closing them you can try to reach out the client for feedback. If not this will not affect  your jss  "No feedback given"

Avoid dormant contracts. You can say to the client please provide your feedback and come back at anytime.

You do not need to boost anything. Just let the badge ON (Availability badge).

You are a stellar freelancer and I will suggest you to create more project catalog regarding your past successful jobs.

All the best!

I have previouly tried to contact them a lot of time . But maximum accounts are closed. Today I ended maximum active jobs. Now "no feedback given " is showing

2297e2bc
Community Member

TRY

A BIG BOOST opf your profile. Spend some connects - like 30 each view but limit to 2-3 a day.

See IF p[eople click on you - THEN see see how many Message you!

I get about  1 in 5 contacts. But only 1 in 10 end with contract. 

10 connects=$1.50, a decent advertisng cost if you get $200 jobs each week.

But you cant llive on $200 and pay the bills.  🙂

Thats still a 10% close rate which is good in this environment. Some folks are in the <3% range.

I only BOOST maybe 2 days a week, or when I am bored, but definitley WHEN YOU ARE AVAILABLE and ready to work.

Don't waste money with continual daily boosting!  Like if your reg job is Mon-Fri, only boost Fri-Sat and pick up some weekend work!

GET IT!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members