🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am back here again to get jobs, but no luck...
Page options
rickkyrana
Community Member

I am back here again to get jobs, but no luck. What I miss?

I am an old freelancer but there is a gap due to working in a company and now I come back again to start working through Upwork again. But now I am not getting hired by anyone. I don't know what happen and how can I get jobs here again. Maybe there are a lot of things are changed that I do not understand. I wish you guys help me with how can I get jobs.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rossumiati
Community Member

Hi, Rakesh,
Welcome aboard again here on freelancing world. 
There are a lot of changes here for this past few months, and I think there is becasue UpWork make the best system for all of us. 
Maybe what I can suggest is make your A/B testing effort here. Maybe giving undeniable offer inside your propossal by giving your most value services. And If that is not working try to bid lower, or maybe lowest just to get to know if it is working for you or not. And Checking out your profile descriptions, you can let every body know that you help people with your services. Etc. 
Even use paid proposals to get an attention from your potential client. Hope these help. Thanks

Regards

Ros

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
malikimranfazil
Community Member

Same case I,m old freelancer on up work start working again but not get any job?

rossumiati
Community Member

Hi, Rakesh,
Welcome aboard again here on freelancing world. 
There are a lot of changes here for this past few months, and I think there is becasue UpWork make the best system for all of us. 
Maybe what I can suggest is make your A/B testing effort here. Maybe giving undeniable offer inside your propossal by giving your most value services. And If that is not working try to bid lower, or maybe lowest just to get to know if it is working for you or not. And Checking out your profile descriptions, you can let every body know that you help people with your services. Etc. 
Even use paid proposals to get an attention from your potential client. Hope these help. Thanks

Regards

Ros

Thanks for your reply. I keep trying. 😊

billg56
Community Member

Hi, Rakesh,

I see plenty of jobs relating to web development, HTML5 and CSS. You'll probably need to pay for connects and apply to the ones you think are right for you. I'm not seeing as many direct response copywriting jobs these days as people think they can get the same results using AI. We must send out more proposals to get the jobs. 

Sincerely,

Bill

9cd2afb5
Community Member

Please, don't lose hope, keep trying.

We are on this together. 

Upwork is full of competition. Goodluck to us.

khairuzzaman46
Community Member

Hi, try again and again with your skill. I hope you will win

samole_
Community Member

Please, don't lose hope, keep trying.

9e6363b0
Community Member

All talk about, good proposal, writing skills, and many things, but if we get the job that proposal is good and great, or else its just one more proposal

d_weerasingha
Community Member

Try to understand your clients first. Start with small jobs with limited proposals. New clients have a high chance of choosing you.

Boost your online working confidence by taking the Upwork readiness test. Describe how you plan to solve the client's problem in your job proposal. In reality, a job is a client's problem. Select jobs with which you are comfortable and confident.

The job criteria can help you understand the client's requirements. Present your qualifications according to the client's needs. From feedback, find the client's name and address him by name.

For each client, create a unique proposal. Ensure that you address your client in a friendly yet professional manner. Keeping it simple and honest is the best approach. You'll soon find a job.

9e6363b0
Community Member

keep trying.......

ec33c026
Community Member

You must keep trying, do not lose hope.

Our journey is a shared one.

There is a lot of competition on Upwork. I wish us the best of luck.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members