🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I am getting an error "link expired", whe...
Page options
Pradeeba B Community Member

I am getting an error "link expired", whenever I try to submit the proposal.

I am getting an error "link expired", whenever I try to submit the proposal. Can I get customer care email to resolve this issue please?

126 REPLIES 126
Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Rose,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Julen F Community Member

I am having a problem, whenever I select a project and can't even submit my information. This link is expired. Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days

can you help me about this too,.

your help really appreciated

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Julen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Daniel I Community Member

I am experiencing this too,

When I try to submit a ticket there is no option for this.

Please help

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
wessam e Community Member

Whenever I click on Submit a proposal, it says the link has expired. Help me, please

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Wessam,

~ Arjay
Upwork
Yuliyan D Community Member

I'm having the same problem ..once I press on submit proposal I get this message "

This link has expired

Ivana T Community Member

Hello! I'm having the same problem whenever i try to apply for the job... "Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days"

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Ivana,

~Andrea
Muhammad A Community Member

Hi 

I am getting below messege 

This link has expired

Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like you still have to resubmit your ID for verification. Please check the instructions on your support ticket here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Shahnewaj Maksud S Community Member

Same problem. I am getting an error "link expired", whenever I try to submit the proposal

Hi Shahnewaj,

~ AJ
Upwork
Hajni G Community Member

I have the same issue. I can't submit a proposal to any job. Please can you help me sort this out? 🙂 

Hi Hajni,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Thomas B Community Member

Hi there,

I am having the same issue with my account - please can you help?

Hi Thomas,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with more information and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Joseph L Community Member

Good day, I am also experiencing the issue. I already tried clearing my cache and using a  different browser and even tried the mobile app but to no avail. Can someone please convert my issue to a ticket? I tried using chat support but it is not giving me an option to submit a ticket.

thank you

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Joseph,

- Pradeep

Gurpreet kaur S Community Member

Hi,

When I try to submit a proposal, I always get the following message " This 'link has Expired

Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days."

May I Know why?? and How to Solve this problem.

Hi Gurpreet,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with more information and further assistance. Feel free to coordinate with the team to resolve the issue.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Syed Ali R Community Member

I am getting the same error and I am uabale to create ticket please help me so I start working

alishah499_0-1699661563835.png

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Syed,

I've escalated your concern about submitting a support ticket to our team. Please allow them time to review the issue; someone from the team will assist you directly.

~ Joanne
Upwork
KayLa T Community Member

Hi there,

I'm getting the same screen after hitting the submit button while attempting to apply for an Upwork API key. Can you please help me as well?Screen Shot 2023-12-28 at 6.32.43 PM.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members