🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am not getting invites to my related platfo...
Page options
bharadhan94
Community Member

I am not getting invites to my related platform

Hi,

I was working on mobile development earlier and now changed to web development but I am still getting job invites related to mobile development.

Why am I not getting invites related to web developement?

Thanks and Regards

7 REPLIES 7
a_lipsey
Community Member

Bharadhan V wrote:

Hi,

I was working on mobile development earlier and now changed to web development but I am still getting job invites related to mobile development.

Why am I not getting invites related to web developement?

Thanks and Regards

Check the skills you have selected on your profile. you may need to remove the old skills or refine them so that you only get ones for web development. 

I have removed the old skills already all the skills are related to web development only

Bharadhan V wrote:

I have removed the old skills already all the skills are related to web development only

It could also be because you show up in searches of people who completed projects related to mobile app development previously. So when clients create jobs, they are given the option to invite freelancers, and it prepopulates with freelancers who recently or previously completed similar jobs. 

Is there any way I can hide those from my profile

Bharadhan V wrote:

Is there any way I can hide those from my profile

That is a question for someone above my pay grade. 🙂 

How can I ask someone else can you guide please

Hi Bharadhan,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members