🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am unable to submit a dispute, as the help ...
Page options
Ashlee B Community Member

I am unable to submit a dispute, as the help page auto loads back to the same screen.

Could a member of support reach out to me? I am unable to file a dispute because of the loading page error. 

I had hourly contact with a user doing social media work.  I completed the work and they paused the project and went MIA. They said in the chat they would complete the payment but never did. 

I want to be paid. 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Ashlee,

On an hourly contract, you log hours and the client is automatically billed for them. The funds you're referring to are currently under the Work In Progress and In Review tab. That means they are yet to be processed. 

Please check the Weekly Billing Cycle article for more information about the schedule to release hourly payments. It takes about 10 days for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday. The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account.

Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members