🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can't Update Profile Picture
Page options
Danil H Community Member

I cannot change my profile photo

Began to undergo visual verification.

I was told to change your profile photo, but when I start changing, an error appears!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Danil,

I followed up with the team handling your case and you should be all set now. The badge is showing on your profile. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

69 REPLIES 69
Priyantha S Community Member

No... It's not working. What Can I do. 

Hi Priyantha,

You should be able to upload your profile picture now. Could you please check again?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Hafiz Muhammad G Community Member

Hi, I'm trying to change my profile picture but getting this message; Unable to get a proper response from the server

Please help. Thanks
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Hafiz,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

burak o Community Member

Hello there. I am also facing the same problem. "We can't get a response from the server when I want to change my photo." I get an error. Would you be interested please.

Hi Burak,

You should have no issues changing your profile picture now. Could you please check and let us know if it worked for you?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Elyza S Community Member

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble changing your pic too.
Mine worked when I changed it thru my phone. Still giving me the same error
message though whenever I try to change it on the computer. Hope this
helps! 🙂

Hi Elyza,

You should be able to change your profile picture on computer too. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to see if it helps?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Muhammad H Community Member

Hello,

I'm getting an error while uploading my profile picture, it says: Unable to get a proper response from the server. I tried clearing the cache/cookies, going incognito, changing browsers but nothing is working so far. I also have tried different images and taking care of the photo specifications i.e. it should be 250x250 at least, max of 4000 pixels and 5MB.

Looking forward for your kind support.

Best regards,

Muhammad Hamza

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please try uploading your profile picture one more time?

~Andrea
Muhammad H Community Member

Hello Andrea,

It worked. Thanks for your support Smiley Happy

Best regards,

Muhammad Hamza

Abdulfateh B Community Member

I need to change my profile picture so I can complete the verification process, however, I am unable to? Everytime I upload a photo I get this response please help! I have attached the photo to my question. 

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Abdulfateh,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi! I already tried that but it didn't work. 

Thank you

Hi, I already tried that to no avail! Thank you.
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Abdulfateh,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Bonface W Community Member

Hello, I'm uploading my image to upwork verification so that I can complete my Verification but keeps showing this error "Unable to get a proper response from the server"
The ID is already verified. Please help

Hi there,

You should be able to update your profile picture now. Could you please check and let me know if you still need help with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Chrysovalantis C Community Member

Hi,

I did clear my cache and cookies, and I used and a different browser with no luck. What else shall I try? Thanks!

Valentino

Hi Valentino,

You should have no problems updating your profile picture now. Could you please check?

As a gentle reminder, your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile name needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Ivan S Community Member

Having the same "Unable to get a proper response from the server" error as everyone else.

Any help is appreciated.

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Ivan,

I checked and it looks like you were able to chat with one of our agents and upload your profile picture. If you need any further assistance please let us know!

~Andrea
Ivan S Community Member

Thanks for the reply, Andrea!

That's right, Sycar was able to help me solve the issue.

Abdulafeez B Community Member

Please, I also have that same issue. Whenever I try to update my profile photo it keeps saying unable to get proper response from server. Please help me concerning this

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Afeez,

Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members