🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I cannot end my contract and give feedback to...
Page options
Community Member

I cannot end my contract and give feedback to my client.

My client ended my contract. I received notification and my payment. but he did not give me feedback. but when I try to end the contract the public feedback option is not available. And then, I tried the private feedback only but the system doesn't update the feedback. The button got inactive and said "Saving" I waited for a day but it is still in "saving" mode. What shall I do?.Capture.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
acb70f1b
Community Member

please help

Hi Fasikaw  and Zain,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that this is by design, the public feedback option will be available if at least $1 has been paid on the contract. Let us know here if you still don’t see the option to give feedback on the contract after you receive funds for your contracts. 

Additionally, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to share more information. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

Hey Nikolas,

I received my payment for the contract but still, the public feedback option is not available.

Hi Fasikaw,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

It's a bug that's been happening all week

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members