🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I cant access Project dashboard
Page options
khairuzzaman46
Community Member

I cant access Project dashboard

Hello,

I keep receiving this message (Your access to Upwork has been restricted) whenever I attempt to access my project dashboard. Please check.

Regards

khairuzzaman khan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Khairuzzaman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue that you're having. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies? Also, please make sure to use any of the supported browsers on this list. If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
759e32fa

Hi Khairuzzaman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue that you're having. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies? Also, please make sure to use any of the supported browsers on this list. If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork

Solve, thank you

khairuzzaman46
Community Member

Hi, delete your browser cookies, it will solve.

Thank you

salman924
Community Member

I'm getting this message (Your access to Upwork has been restricted.) when I go to My contracts & Propose a new contract. Also, I can't see the direct contract icon Previously there was no such thing. Kindly assist me.

Hi Malik,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members