I'd like to speak to a support representative

Highlighted
Douglas W Member Since: Apr 17, 2018
1 of 5

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 5

Community Forum participants don't work for Upwork, but can provide a wealth of information and insight.

What would you like to discuss?

Highlighted
Douglas W Member Since: Apr 17, 2018
3 of 5

Unfortunately, this has to do with 'Identity' verification so I need an actual person who works for Upwork. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 5

re: "I need an actual person who works for Upwork."

You're right.

Have you submitted a Help Desk ticket, or have you replied to any requests you received from Upwork?

Because although Forum Moderators often intervene here in the Forum and help people, they are not guaranteed to do so. And even when they intervene, they will typically want to see that there is a Help Desk ticket in place.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
5 of 5

Hi Douglas,

If you have a question about identity verification, please feel free to ask and we'll try to help you directly. If we can't, we'll escalate your problem to someone who can.

By the way, I'm not seeing that identity verification is required in your account at the moment. I do see however, that you had some trouble uploading your ID for location verification. Please go ahead and click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to that is U.S only. At the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. If you go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

~Nina
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS