🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I didn't get my monthly Connects Renewal - Is...
Page options
d2cc9dad
Community Member

I didn't get my monthly Connects Renewal - Is there a problem?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Elif Jülide,

Thank you for your message. Free monthly Connects are credited to your account in accordance with your membership billing cycle. In your case, your membership renews on the 11th of every month, which means that's when you'll see the Connects credited to your account. You can see on your Connects History page that the last Free Monthly Connects was credited on 11- December. You can also check your membership billing cycle by going to Settings > Membership & Connects

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
ArjayM

Hi Elif Jülide,

Thank you for your message. Free monthly Connects are credited to your account in accordance with your membership billing cycle. In your case, your membership renews on the 11th of every month, which means that's when you'll see the Connects credited to your account. You can see on your Connects History page that the last Free Monthly Connects was credited on 11- December. You can also check your membership billing cycle by going to Settings > Membership & Connects

~ Arjay
Upwork
464ec840
Community Member

Hi,

i also did not receive my monthly free conects it is the 3rd day.

Hi Mia,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
4f39b91c
Community Member

Hello. 

I didn't receive my monthly connects too. The membership renewal date is 5th of every month and it is 5th today. 

Can you please check what's going on?

Hi Tahmeeda,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and noticed that the Connects are already credited.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello.

It's 5th today - the day of my connects renewal. Normally, by morning I used to get the monthly connects but for this month (February) - I didn't get it. 

Can you please check?

Hi Tahmeeda,

I understand you're used to getting them earlier but in general, it could take up to 48 hours for the Connects to be deposited into your account. I just checked and it looks like you already received the 10 monthly free Connects. You can check this on your Connects History.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello.

Thank you - just got it!

c55043e2
Community Member

My connects should be refreshed on 11th in my case but didn't get them.Plz solve my issue

Hi Muhammad,

I took a closer at your account, and I see our billing cycle resets on the 11th of every month. That said, you will receive your monthly Connects within 24-48 hours from the start of your new billing cycle. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
omanbux
Community Member

hi, I'm having the same issue. my billing cycle resets on the 3rd of every month but still, i haven't received 10 free connects for this month.

Hi Danushka,

I checked your account and can see that your billing cycle goes from Dec 13, 2023, until Jan 12, 2024. You can confirm this by going to the Membership & Connects settings page. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
omanbux
Community Member

that's a paid membership. but the free connects I received last month's 3rd?

Danushka, when you upgrade your membership, your billing cycle also changes to the date you're upgrading, and the Connects you receive for the free membership are not split from the Plus one. You'll receive your 80 monthly Connects once the new billing cycle renews. Feel free to check this article to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members