🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have all the Criteria to have a Badge ( Ris...
Page options
antony_valan
Community Member

I have all the Criteria to have a Badge ( Rising Talent ), but I do not have any.

Hi there! 

So, I would like to know when I will get my Rising Talent Badge. I have 100% profile completeness and have all the criteria to be eligible for a Rising Talent Badge. I have waited for many days but never received any mail regarding this.

This Message was just information.

Thank You,

Antony

5 REPLIES 5
vteck_solution
Community Member

1.Pass the Upwork Readiness Test.

2.Complete projects on time and as promised to clients.

3.Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work.

4.Keep your availability status up-to-date.

5.Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skillset.

hii all gyes i am akash i am new user in upwork 

Hello, I think you can check that whether I have passed all the other criteria that I need to qualify. But still, I have not received an Email regarding Badges, what can I do now?

Antony V wrote:

Hello, I think you can check that whether I have passed all the other criteria that I need to qualify. But still, I have not received an Email regarding Badges, what can I do now?

The system checks constantly whether you are eligible or not. 
If you are eligible, you get the badge automatically within 24 to 48 hours. If you don't get it automatically, you don't qualify. 

Why in the world are you using a Danny Margulies video as your profile video? You are not Danny Margulies...

Sorry, that was just a mistake by me. And I would like to let you know that it was only a mistake rather than intentionally done. So, please do try to reply in a soft manner instead of using words like "Why in the world". This is just a soft suggestion by me, thanks.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members