🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have earned $2000+ and 7 jobs. JSS and Top ...
Page options
4ae7a760
Community Member

I have earned $2000+ and 7 jobs. JSS and Top rated badge is still not updated.

I have earned $2000+, and completed 7 jobs. My JSS is still not updated and I am also not awarded top rated badge. what is the reason?

7 REPLIES 7
93c07f24
Community Member

Updates are made every two weeks. Your profile will be updated within a week at the latest.

Thankyou.

sofia2008
Community Member

Muhammad A wrote:

I have earned $2000+, and completed 7 jobs. My JSS is still not updated and I am also not awarded top rated badge. what is the reason?

There is no history on your account. It seems to be a second account, in violation of Terms of Service.

Hi sophie, Here is my profile link. please check. https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01140f91e1f1e12786

ArjayM

Hi Muhammad,

I looked closely at this account, the one you used to post here in the Community. As Sophie noticed, there are no records or contracts that have been completed compared to the profile on the screenshot you shared above. Yes, she's also correct that users can only have one account, and having several ones violates the Upwork TOS. 

I've shared your report with the appropriate team for further review. In the meantime, could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the email address associated with the account you need assistance with? I'll have that reviewed and assist accordingly. Looking forward to your message.

~ Arjay
Upwork
anjum_714
Community Member

Hi Arjay, Thank you for looking closely at my account. my email address associated with this profile is **Edited for Community Guidelines** and here is my profile link. **Edited for Community Guidelines** please check. 
thank you

Hi Muhammad,

Please keep in mind that having multiple accounts is against ToS. Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects.

We exclude clients whose freelancers report a history of unreasonable feedback so that their scores won't count against you, but that may mean it takes longer to accumulate enough reviews to receive your initial score.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members