🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have having an issue with Upwork desktop ap...
Page options
smsujon100
Community Member

I have having an issue with Upwork desktop app for over a week.

Hi,

About 6/7 days ago while I was working Upwork desktop app suddenly shows connection lost. But the internet connection was just fine with my computer. So I restart and reistall Upwork time tracker and it did not resolve my issue. After several attempts I couldn't solve it and created a ticket with upwork's wupport and upwork's sent me some instructions, I followed them and but still it did not resolve my problem. I even ebabled TLS 1.2 and it did not resolve my problem.

After trying to solve it myself the sisutaion is like the attached screenshot below. I even called upwork and lost some money good amount of money and looks like they did not give a **bleep** about my problem like they did before. I asked them to look into the matter with a upwork's chat support live agent. But looks like live chat support system is dead. Upwork's is giving me only one instruction message which I already tried many times myself and it did not resolve my issue. Earlier we could chat with live agent whenever we needed(except for weekend). But now I don't know what happened to Upwork live chat support. I am really frustrated with Upwork's support as I can not see any solution to my problem over a week. I already lost around 12 hours logged time because of this problem. I lost money while calling Upwork's support team. And still my issue is not resolved, my clients are contacting me and I can not use Desktop app and that's why I can not work.

I am using Windows 7 operationg system with 32 bit. 

I tried ... %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Upwork\... already.

I enabled TLS 1.2 already.

Please check the attached screenshot to better understand my current situation.

Could upwork or anybody help me resolving this issue? I will be grateful to you.

Thanks in advance.

- Sujon

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Sujon,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
akrambadah
Community Member

What happened with this issue? I have the same issue it's been two or three days and I have no internet connection issues and upwork is giving me connection lost warning. When I signed out of upwork it's giving me "Check if the site connection is secure" and loading spinner for hours and I can't track time or work any more.

Hi Akram,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members