🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I keep getting "We've hidden your profile bec...
Page options
Bret Alan A Community Member

I keep getting "We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines"

I keep getting "We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details. Please edit your profile and then resubmit for review." every time. Why is this and what exactly do I have to adjust on my profile? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Valeria K Community Member

Hi Bret Alan,

One of our agents just sent you a support ticket with more information about your account status. Please refer and use that support ticket to communicate with the team further and they will assist you with resolving the issue.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Bret Alan A Community Member

I posted about my profile being hidden because I was told it wasn't compliant with Upwork guidelines on the community page. I was contacted by the support but never got a reply to my messages.
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Bret,

I`m sorry about the delay. I`ve escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible. If you have any additional questions, feel free to post them directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members