🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I lost connects!
Page options
1bd03a6c
Community Member

I lost connects!

Upwork remove the job post that I bid, so In that case did I get my connects and boosted cpnnects back or not ? 

not one or two, 5 jobs removed by upwork that I bid, So in that case I have lost like 60+ connects, as a new freelancer its not good for me to wastimg money on this?

what you think #upwork @upwork

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Mansi,

When you boost a proposal, you are immediately charged the Connects needed to submit the proposal. You’ll be charged the Connects you used to boost your proposal at the end of the auction. The cost for the proposal and the cost to boost will show up as two separate charges in your Connects History

If either of the below happens, you’ll pay what you bid:

• You are among the top four bidders at the end of the auction
  • The client interacts with your proposal while it is boosted. We consider eligible interactions as: the client opens your proposal, shortlists your proposal, messages you, archives your proposal, declines your proposal, or sends you an offer.

No Connects refunds will be issued for Boosted Proposals that receive an eligible interaction or are successfully boosted at the end of the auction.

If you boost, but are knocked out of the auction before receiving an eligible interaction, you will not be charged.

Refunds are only issued if you bid for a job that we end up removing due to a Terms of Service violation. You’ll be refunded both the boosted Connects and the cost of submitting the proposal. You can find more information here

~ Joanne
Upwork
alisolak
Community Member

hi ı am new this here.Can u help me ? I apply for many jobs but I don't get a response. Can we talk about this?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members