cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm no Einstein but is this new...

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
21 of 23

Unfortunately Darrin, the award isn't solely based on correctness, we like to judge on creativity, and personality. We do not judge according to gender, or anything else that's discriminatory either. We sometimes base it on a first come first served scenario. Sometimes we judge quickly and don't want to take it back. Basically it has no rhyme nor reason. 

To tell truth, Valeria did have the best answer in the end but she's considered 'the man' (authority figure) so she does not qualify. Smiley Happy 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
22 of 23

Hi Mariska and others,

I would like to confirm that we do not have an option to make feedback private. When you see that feedback was made private, it is likely due to a technical issue. Could you please send me links to job postings where you see that freelancer feedback does not show in a private messages? We will check those cases individually.

Thank you very much for your reports.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
23 of 23

@Valeria K wrote:

I would like to confirm that we do not have an option to make feedback private. When you see that feedback was made private, it is likely due to a technical issue.

Valeria,

Might you suggest to the team that when this technical issue arises, there must be a better error message to display than one indicating that something has happened which:

• is impossible
  • might reflect badly on provider or client?

Thanks and best,

Michael

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS