🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I need a help, i'M having problem with a clie...
Page options
musaakbass
Community Member

I need a help, i'M having problem with a client...

Hi everyone, i'm having some problems with my latest 2 client. My JSS was %87 1 client before, and for just 100 USD work, the client immediatly closed the contract and ruined everything now im %79... But anyway, i have 4 works in my hand, but with 1 of the client i'M having some problem...

We started working with the client at 31.05.2021. Its been 18 days, our deadline was 14.06.2021, the client is asking for lots of revisions and giving me lots of different options to try for her. We didin't deal her like that, i told er yesterday, and he almost threat me.. She says she has rights to do that etc. Everyone knows, bad client happens.. So, My work is actually great, i'm giving her a great service. But it looks like project is not going to be finished soon.. Thats the problem, what's your advices guys? What should i do? I want to have a good feecback, she told me 2-3 time she will give me 5 stars, but the work is getting longer and longer... I don't know what to do... Need advices..

1 REPLY 1
musaakbass
Community Member

She is giving me extra tasks, which we didin't agree on the contract. How should i say that, please help me guys, i really didin't like the upwork's jss system. I made 1500 USD work and get 5 stars. But when i fail with 100 usd work, i lost 9 jss point... which is not fair..

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members