🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I need help with my profile
Page options
5839ecc3
Community Member

I need help with my profile

Pls someone should help check my profile and tell me where I'm lagging. This would be highly appreciated 😊

2 REPLIES 2
williamtcooper
Community Member

David,

Please modify your Summary into four short paragraphs. The first paragraph should be focused on what you can do for the client because it is the information that the client sees when they are searching for freelancers. Have a great day!

celgins
Community Member

David,

Like William stated, you may want to modify your Summary into paragraphs with the first paragraph focusing on what you can do for the client. I would say something like this:

Hello,

Looking for a competent, creative and skilled Graphics Designer / Video Animator to meet your needs?

Look no further!! You've got me.

I design vibrant flyers, logos, logo animations, mockups, and create exclusive whiteboard and 3D cartoon explainer videos. I also help businesses create massive awareness and drive more sales through running paid Facebook ads.

(Another paragraph here that says something like: "I have been a Graphics Designer for over 2 years and I have completed over ________ projects during that time. I use the best graphics editing/animation tools like Adobe Animate; Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator; Unity; Blender; and Sketch to create amazing designs.")

With my experience, my excellent communication skills, and my passion for quality Graphics Design and Video Animation, you can be rest assured that maximum satisfaction is guaranteed. In order to achieve this, I only take a limited number of projects per time because I want to focus on each client's unique needs.

I have a great team spirit and I can't wait to work with you to bring your ideas to a reality. Let's get started!!

~David

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members