cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to remove payoneer account from my upwork account?

niyamatalmass
Niyamat U Member Since: Jul 2, 2016
1 of 8

I want to remove my Payoneer account from my upwork account.How do I do that. I don't find anything useful.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 8

Hi Niyamat, 

Please contact Payoneer customer support and request them to unlink your Payoneer account from Upwork. Once done, let us know so that we can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
niyamatalmass
Niyamat U Member Since: Jul 2, 2016
3 of 8

I contact with the payoneer support team but they said they are unable to remove. They also said to contact with upwork support team. What should I do now?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 8

Hi Niyamat, 

Our team will reach out to you once the account has been removed. 

~ Avery
Upwork
hardcoderrsl
Rassel M Member Since: Aug 27, 2016
5 of 8

I'm also having the problem. my payoneer account is closed and they also told me  to contact upwork support. what shall I do now?

lenaellis
Lena E Moderator Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
6 of 8

Rassel,

Reach out to Customer Support by going to Support.Upwork.com, by opening a ticket they will be able to help you remove your Payoneer account.

-Lena

Untitled
5db68a52
Ralph O Member Since: Sep 2, 2016
7 of 8

Still on topic: I'm trying to de-associate my Payoneer and UpWork accounts. 

I don't see an option to create a support ticket, how can I do this?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 8

Hi Ralph,

Please contact Payoneer CS in order to disassociate your Payoneer account from your Upwork account. Once the disassociation is done, please contact our Customer Support team so we can remove your Payoneer account. 

Please make sure to upload a real photo of yourself to your profile as the one you currently have is not in line with our ToS. Also, please complete your profile overview by adding details about your skills and past experience.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS