🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I won't be available to work for a long time,...
Page options
fb26a4bc
Community Member

I won't be available to work for a long time, will my account get suspended if I left it?

I am not going to be available for a long time, it may be a year or more due some personal problems, but I am not sure if I will find my account when I will get back, I don't want it to get suspended because of something that is out of my control.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Akram,

We may suspend accounts that violate our Terms of Service. You can read about our most important policies to learn which account activities and behaviors are off-limits. Being inactive for a long period of time will not deactivate or suspend your account. However, we will change your profile visibility to private status if you’re an established freelancer and don’t earn money on Upwork for a period of two years or more.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Akram,

We may suspend accounts that violate our Terms of Service. You can read about our most important policies to learn which account activities and behaviors are off-limits. Being inactive for a long period of time will not deactivate or suspend your account. However, we will change your profile visibility to private status if you’re an established freelancer and don’t earn money on Upwork for a period of two years or more.

~ Arjay
Upwork
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Be sure to mark your status as "unavailable" and put a notice on messages that you are not available/ out of the office for an extended period of time.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members