🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Wire transfer hasn't reflected on my bank acc...
Page options
morrisonanele
Community Member

Wire transfer hasn't reflected on my bank account

I made a Wire transferred of my earnings on Thursday 6th October by 06:00 PM but it has not reaced my account, Please I would love to know if the payment was processed successful on Upwork side because I didn't get any notification about payment being processed,I have called my bank and the said no transactions are pending on my account And it has no restrictions so it's free to receive transfers. I have received the payment withdrawn email but not the payment processing mail, can someone guide me please? I Haven't experienced such delay when using wire transfer before Thanks  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I would like to let you know that I checked with our team and there are no active issues with Wire withdrawals. Please know that holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process.

Feel free to let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

You may also want to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
morrisonanele
Community Member

Please I need an urgent response on these transactions issue

waynewency
Community Member

The same exact scenario here 😥

ailcua
Community Member

same issue here...i asked for the reference id of the transaction but i haven't received any email yet

mikebinan
Community Member

Same here.

ailcua
Community Member

Hi,

There was a delay in transferring my funds last week (I haven't received them yet and it has been 4 days) According to a support agent, Upwork had a problem with the third-party that processes the payment of freelancers. If you had the same problem, were you able to receive your payment today? I usually receive it within the day even during weekends and holidays. I asked the support to email the reference ID of the transaction so my bank can check the whereoubts of the funds but I haven't received any email yet so i'm a bit worried 😁

bilal1983
Community Member

Hi, my recent withdrawal is also pending. Usually I receive the funds within the same day too, even on weekends. And this time around it has been almost 24 hours.

But, I have not reached out to support yet, as I've seen others report the same issue many times, and its also been mentioned that sometimes it can take up to 5 working days to complete the transfer. I didn't think it would happen with me, but I guess it is our turn now, and a test of our patience. 🙂

Hopefully, it is not a different issue this time (UW says they had a problem with the third-party...)

I believe is a general issue from Upwork team 

I believe before the end of today or tomorrow morning all fund will be disbursed to all respective account 

hopefully

I got the same issue. Until now I didn't receive my funds. I processed my Withdrawal last Friday. Are you also from the Philippines? What Bank? 

did you get yours today? I've checked mine and it's still not reflecting in my account 😭

I believe the issues is from Upwork team that is incharge of disbursement of wire transfer fund 

Because almost everybody is complaining bitterly about there fund not reaching there respective account 

Before the end of today all fund will be disbursed to all respective account

The issue seems to be from the team incharge of disbursement 

I've received the funds now.

ailcua
Community Member

that’s good news…haven’t received mine yet

Thats goodnews we are hoping and praying to get ours before the end of today

yup…that was what the agent i spoke with said…
NikolaS

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I would like to let you know that I checked with our team and there are no active issues with Wire withdrawals. Please know that holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process.

Feel free to let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

You may also want to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I initiated a wire transfer on Thursday and yet the fund hasn't reflected on my account

Most time when I initiate a wire transfer it reflects on my account the following day 

But these one was initiated on Thursday last week and yet the fund hasn't reflected on my account till now 

ailcua
Community Member

I was informed by one of the support agents that it was a third party
issue…hopefully i’ll get the funds tomorrow…it’ll be the 5th day

yes hopefully it should get to our respective account by today

ailcua
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Still no sign of my funds...I have bills to pay and I need to eat..the funds I withdrew last week was supposed to be my budget for these things so it's really frustrating when told to wait for that long to trace the whereabouts of my money...I hope that Upwork can resolve the ongoing issue of the freelancers regarding the payments last week since some of us depend on our weekly salary to get by each week...thanks

Hopefull before the end of today the fund should get to your account

I pray yours, Aileen's and other freelancer's funds are received soon. 

I know how important it is for many peopl, week to week... I too had to pay bills before the 12th of this month, and luckily my withdrawal had come through.

Its frustrating when there's a delay, but I also understand that freelancers should be aware that there can be delays sometimes, and plan bill payments and expenses accordingly.

(I know it is not easy to do that, as I myself was counting on the latest withdrawal to get by)

Mine has arrived thanks to Upwork team for there efforts in ensuring our funds gets to our respective account

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to learn about your situation, Aileen. 

If you also check the email where it confirms that your withdrawal is processed, it says that you should expect to receive your withdrawn earnings from your bank between 11 to 13 October. It skipped the 10th because the 10th is a holiday. You should expect your withdrawn earnings to reflect in your account within the dates mentioned, noting that the website follows the UTC timezone. 

Note that there is a noon UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. You may check the articles Nikola shared on his post for more information about processing times and fees.

~ Avery
Upwork

Please look into my transaction which was initiated on Thursday 6th October by 6pm

Am yet to get the fund on my bank account till now

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members