Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRS Form 6166 for Belarus

naxa777
Pavel H Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
71 of 119

Hello,

Please go to the office and send us a hard copy of the IRS Form 6166 for Belarus for the year 2020. Belarussian freelancers working with Upwork can make and submit their copies if at least one ORIGINAL form is submitted to a Tax Office for the whole country.

Thank you in advance!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
72 of 119

Hi Pavel,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have shared it with the rest of our team.

-Joanne
Untitled
digitalpoetry
Ilya G Member Since: Dec 9, 2018
73 of 119

Hi there,

I also need this form. Can you help?

Thanks.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
74 of 119

Hi Ilya,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to address your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
8427ec7f
Henadz K Member Since: Oct 20, 2020
75 of 119

Hi Upwork team and all!

Sounds like I have the same request:  I need a hard copy of the IRS Form 6166 for Belarus for the year 2020. Unfortunately, e-copy doesn't work for us.

Is there a chance to get it from you guys? 

Thanks in advance!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
76 of 119

Hi Henadz,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your form. Thank you.

Untitled
yaahor
Yahor K Member Since: Nov 3, 2020
77 of 119

Tax office requires the original form or at least "graphic image with color seal" ("графический образ с цветной печатью"). I suppose that it means "a digital version" or "a good scan copy" of the form. The support team can provide a poorly scanned copy only. Is it possible to get such kind of copy?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
78 of 119

Hi Yahor,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has already shared more details with you directly on your ticket. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
ashklianko
Aliaksandr S Member Since: Jan 15, 2021
79 of 119

Hello! Having same issue: tax service requested original form or at least "graphic image with color seal" with a blue background and stamp on it, not just a black copy. Could you please provide me such?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
80 of 119

Hi Aliaksandr,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to address your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS