🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Id verification issue
Page options
messi-art-studio
Community Member

Id verification issue

Greeting, I uploaded my id for verification for the past 8 months today and I didn't get any response after checking today on forum if the is a way out to get it to solve or re-apply for verification and I noticed I was asked to submit a certification which I don't have as shown on the attachment. how can I get it solve........

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Messi,

I checked your account, and it looks like you previously submitted your certificate information, and our team followed up with steps on how you can submit this for review. As for your concern with ID verification, I checked your account, and I can't find any request that you need to complete this step. Did you receive an email from our team about this?

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yeah, I submitted but i didn't receive any mail from the support team

Hi Messi,

Thanks for confirming. At this time, only earning freelancers are required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. Once you're required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

As for your concern with the certificate, please refer to the information on the ticket on how you can add it to your profile.

Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you for the clarification. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members