🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » If Project's time is expired, What will essen...
Page options
rakibart
Community Member

If Project's time is expired, What will essential to do?

1. What will do with expired project?
  2. Can I re-back my connections if I withdraw it?
  3. What is the best solution to do for this situation?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kazi, 

Are you referring to job posts? If you've submitted proposals for job posts, and they remain open, or the client hasn't closed the job post yet, you have the option of withdrawing your proposal. However, withdrawing proposals doesn't refund the connects that were used to submit a proposal for the job post.

If a client doesn’t hire and closes their job post, or the job was proven to be in violation of the Upwork Terms of Service, any Connects used to submit a proposal will be returned to you. However, if they do not close the job, no Connects will be returned.

Some Community members would recommend not to withdraw your proposals, so that in case the first freelancer that was hired didn't work out, your client will still have the chance of reviewing your proposal. At the end of the day, how you manage your freelancing business is up to you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kazi, 

Are you referring to job posts? If you've submitted proposals for job posts, and they remain open, or the client hasn't closed the job post yet, you have the option of withdrawing your proposal. However, withdrawing proposals doesn't refund the connects that were used to submit a proposal for the job post.

If a client doesn’t hire and closes their job post, or the job was proven to be in violation of the Upwork Terms of Service, any Connects used to submit a proposal will be returned to you. However, if they do not close the job, no Connects will be returned.

Some Community members would recommend not to withdraw your proposals, so that in case the first freelancer that was hired didn't work out, your client will still have the chance of reviewing your proposal. At the end of the day, how you manage your freelancing business is up to you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members