🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Improving the job feed filter
Page options
vitcher
Community Member

Improving the job feed filter

Hello Upwork team. I don't know if I have placed this topic in the right section, but you can move it to the right one.

I would like to ask you to consider a very necessary feature for freelancers. I'm talking about adding an additional line to the drop-down list under the don't like it icon (thumbs down). This function is to collapse all vacancies of this client. And this function will be remembered - that is, when you log in to Upwork again, all vacancies from a certain client will be minimized. When a freelancer wants, he can just as easily return the display of vacancies of the selected client back.

I will try to explain the benefits of this for all three sides of the hiring process.
1) Freelancers will no longer waste their time on spam from scammers and will focus only on real vacancies. This will result in saving talents time and improving their offers for real customers. Which will lead to an improvement in their profits.
2) Clients will receive more quality offers from freelancers. There will be much fewer templates. The percentage of hires and customer loyalty will improve.
3) Upwork as an intermediary receives more profit, less costs to fight fraudsters. Greater efficiency of the hiring process.

This feature will greatly reduce the number of scammers on Upwork over time. Everyone wins except those who wanted to cheat. I am sure that the overwhelming number of freelancers will support my proposal.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for your feedback, Vitaliy, I will share it with our team. 

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for your feedback, Vitaliy, I will share it with our team. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran. We would all be very grateful to you if you would give us the opportunity for a truly important spam and fraud blocking function.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members