🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Inquiry Regarding Upwork Account Registration...
Page options
0aa14ebc
Community Member

Inquiry Regarding Upwork Account Registration with Organization's Email Address

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. One of my friends, **Edited for Community Guidelines**, an IT company, wants to create an Upwork freelancing account using his organization's email address, like **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Could you kindly provide guidance on the following queries:

1. Is it possible to register an Upwork account using an organization's email address?

2. Are there any specific requirements or considerations we should be aware of when using a company email address for Upwork registration?

3. If organization email addresses are allowed, are there any recommended practices or additional security measures we should implement to ensure the integrity of our Upwork account?

Best Regards,

Harmish

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
0aa14ebc
Community Member

Also, I have spoken with the Google support team and they said everything is perfect from administration side. 

The issue is there from sender's said, as I am not getting account verification mail from UpWork. 
Can I get support over the call or vertual meeting?

Waiting for your response,
Harmish

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Harmish, 

I've seen many users in the past who have used their organization's email without issue. I'm not sure about the security measures needed to ensure the integrity of your account, but I can confirm that Upwork has several verification processes to help keep accounts and the marketplace safe. The only issue I've heard in the past is that some Upwork emails go to a user's spam or Upwork emails are blocked because the organization's email is set up that way. I recommend talking to your company's/organization's system administrator for anything related.  

~ Avery
Upwork
0aa14ebc
Community Member

Hello Averi,

As you said Organisation IT Admin have already tried thier best way to solve and they have talked to google Support team because these mail service is hosted on Google Workspace but They have told that Email is not reaching even to Google Server so can you help me about that issue.

0aa14ebc
Community Member

Also, I have spoken with the Google support team and they said everything is perfect from administration side. 

The issue is there from sender's said, as I am not getting account verification mail from UpWork. 
Can I get support over the call or vertual meeting?

Waiting for your response,
Harmish

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members