🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Inquiry about USD currency withdrawal options...
Page options
metropolisdesk
Community Member

Inquiry about USD currency withdrawal options for local bank account

Hi,

I am writing to inform you that I opened a professional local bank account (in Tunisia) yesterday with USD currency.

I have been trying to add the new withdrawal method to my account, and I have selected the "direct to local bank account" option. However, the currency is set for TND. I am wondering if it is possible to withdraw funds in USD currency through this method.

Therefore, I kindly request your guidance on whether I should choose the "Direct to local bank account" or the "Wire transfer" option to receive funds in USD currency.

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind regards,

Mohamed

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Mohamed,

If you would like to withdraw your funds to your bank account in US dollars you will need to use our payment method Wire Transfer. You may want to check this help article here for Wire Transfers Fees and Timing and to view all of our available payment methods, check this help article. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Mohamed,

If you would like to withdraw your funds to your bank account in US dollars you will need to use our payment method Wire Transfer. You may want to check this help article here for Wire Transfers Fees and Timing and to view all of our available payment methods, check this help article. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
metropolisdesk
Community Member

Thank you for your replies !

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members