🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is There a Platform for Requesting Feature Up...
Page options
78c2ac9d
Community Member

Is There a Platform for Requesting Feature Updates on UpWork?

Hopefully the headline is self-explanatory.  To expand:

1. Is there a dedicated location where we can submit suggestions?
  2. If not, do feature suggestions via the forums get picked up?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I would start a new thread, so it's seen and can accrue upvotes, if freelancers agree. You can click the three dots in the top right corner and notify the moderator, and ask them to read and take the idea to management.

That being said, the usual response is something like, "Thank you for your suggestion, we don't have that in the works, but we appreciate your suggestion and will pass it along to management."

It never hurts to try.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
lauramorris2000
Community Member

I'm not completely sure where to send these requests/suggestions. 
I actually came here to request that they bring back showing the clients current time/time zone on the iPhone mobile app. I used that all the time to keep track of people. 

I would start a new thread, so it's seen and can accrue upvotes, if freelancers agree. You can click the three dots in the top right corner and notify the moderator, and ask them to read and take the idea to management.

That being said, the usual response is something like, "Thank you for your suggestion, we don't have that in the works, but we appreciate your suggestion and will pass it along to management."

It never hurts to try.

d46a33d8
Community Member

hello,rachel.I am jhon

As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, Upwork primarily uses its Upwork Community Forum as a platform for users to discuss and suggest improvements or new features. Users can share their feedback, request features, and engage with other members of the Upwork community, including Upwork moderators and staff.

To check for any changes or updates regarding this matter, I recommend visiting the Upwork website or community forum directly. Upwork may have introduced new channels or methods for users to provide feedback or request feature updates since my last update.

Keep in mind that the availability of specific features or channels may change over time, so it's a good idea to check the most recent information on Upwork's official website or contact Upwork support for the latest details.

the-right-writer
Community Member

No, this is it. From my experience, Upwork may say they want feedback, but it never does any good.

elisa_b
Community Member

Did you really mark as solution a ChatGPT reply based on its "last knowledge update in January 2022"?

yofazza
Community Member

😂🤣

Encouraged by Upwork, poor newbs didn't know what hit them.

Or, Upwork expects you and others to fix the 'encouraged responses'. Leave it to the good community they think.

But, they will delete real people's posts if they're too harsh. Clueless robots who can't see the source of the problem.

elisa_b
Community Member

Speaking about deleting people's posts, I appreciated your - alas! - censored post about ChatGPT University and screenshots of edited forum messages. You are my hero, Radia.

78c2ac9d
Community Member

Yes, I did.  At the time it was the most helpful response to choose from 🙂

I hope you feel more comfortable with the alternative I have now selected.

Thanks for your input.

tlsanders
Community Member

We're supposed to do that here. When you, there will be a cut-and-paste response from a moderator about passing it on to the team, and that will be the end of it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members