🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is any one else experiencing issues with the ...
Page options
darrien-thomas
Community Member

Is any one else experiencing issues with the site and application

For a couple months now notifactions have not been working as intended for me. Often I will get invited to a job, but never get a notifacation for the job. Often I miss client messages because I am not recieveing a notifaction for them. 

Lately on moblie and desktop when in the job feed, only the first three jobs and the rest reamins on loading, sometimes I can get the other jobs to load after a refresh.

Is anyone else expirencing these issues. Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
adhanet_
Community Member

Yes, ALOT.

It's been happening on other platforms for me as well. 

ArjayM

Hi Darrien,

I have checked your account, particularly your Notification Settings and it looks like it's been set for whenever you received an offer or interview invitation here. Feel free to manage your Notifications Settings page if you wish to make changes for you to be updated with your account activity.

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing in your job feed. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Screenshot 2022-12-19 160613.png

1cffdf09
Community Member

Yes! Thought it was just me. I feel like I'm missing $ and jobs.

Hi Lizbeth,

Thank you for your report. I actually tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I was able to see All related jobs on your "Find Work" page. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
1cffdf09
Community Member

Surely.
I’ll give it a go.
Thank you.

Lizbeth
mayalee99
Community Member

it happened to me too I didn't really find any solution except to stay connected as much as I could or check my email.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members