🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bring client to upwork
Page options
d85cdcb7
Community Member

Bring client to upwork

Hi, I need help! what if I bring my client to Upwork?

1. What will be the Upwork charges?

2. Do my earnings will show on my profile?

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Asad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. With Direct Contracts, you can create and send contract proposals to your clients who aren’t on Upwork. Just like your other contracts on Upwork, you can have a fixed-price or hourly contract, and your client will deposit project funds in escrow before the contract starts. When you’ve completed work on a fixed-price contract, you’ll request payment. We’ll release fixed-price funds to you after the client accepts your request. For hours you work on an hourly contract, we’ll bill the client weekly on Mondays and release funds to you on Fridays after your client has had a chance to review your hours.

As a freelancer, you’ll pay a processing fee of 3.4% of the total contract amount but you won’t pay any freelancer service fees to Upwork. Your client won’t have to create an Upwork account, keeping the experience easy for them to use, as well.

You can check this article to learn more.

~ AJ
Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hi Asad, I have used Direct Contracts several times and the 3.4% Upwork fee was worth it to me for consolidated billing. The other features were not as important because I already had business relationships with these Clients. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members