cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to have multiple projects at once?

ojhariddhish
Riddhish O Member Since: Aug 21, 2016
1 of 5

Hi, I'm new here and have been pitching for projects here for quite sometime now. I was wondering what would happen if I got response from 2 clients at once? Can I work for both the clients at once? Is it allowed here? What if one project is an hourly job requiring only 2 hours in a day and other is a fixed-price project. Is it allowed for anyone to take 2 projects at once?

Please guide me so I can help my clients and respond to them honestly. 

juvy_ann-palma
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
2 of 5

@Riddhish O wrote:

Hi, I'm new here and have been pitching for projects here for quite sometime now. I was wondering what would happen if I got response from 2 clients at once? Can I work for both the clients at once? Is it allowed here? What if one project is an hourly job requiring only 2 hours in a day and other is a fixed-price project. Is it allowed for anyone to take 2 projects at once?

Please guide me so I can help my clients and respond to them honestly. 

I think so.  Mine was a different story, however.  I started with one client for a duration of approximately one month while I was trying to get a feel of the freelancing arena.

ezmash
Ace Contributor
Sharon H Member Since: Jul 15, 2016
BEST ANSWER
3 of 5

You can work for as many clients as you have the ability to work for.  Just be professional about it - don't accept so many offers that it's affecting the quality of your work or that you have to keep some clients waiting because you're too busy to do everything you've committed to.  If either of those things happen, it will reflect in your JSS and will result in fewer offers.

View solution in original post

ojhariddhish
Riddhish O Member Since: Aug 21, 2016
4 of 5

Thanks everyone for clearing my doubts and helping me make the right decision. I was also worried about my work if I underperform for a client because of too much projects. I'll have to find the right work-life balance so that it doesn't hamper anything and certainly doesn't affect clients.

Thanks once again everyone for helping me out!

mirshahzad
Community Leader
Shahzad A Member Since: Feb 25, 2015
5 of 5

Dear Riddhish O,

It is up-to you, if you can complete two projects with quality and satisfactory of your clients, then you can do also.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS