cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any easier way to get in touch with Successful 1st Client for the NEWBIES?

bappyasif
Asifuzzaman B Member Since: Oct 21, 2014
1 of 2
Actually my question says it all, i hope. I am looking for any suggestion or information regarding that question. Is there any easier way to attract 1st Successful Client! Thank you
natram
Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
2 of 2
[quote]Is there any easier way to attract 1st Successful Client![/quote] You joined oDesk in 2011 and your profile is almost empty. Your overview is only two sentences and you took one test which shows below average. There is basically nothing in your profile. Think of it this way. Would you hire yourself based on what you see in your profile? If you want to increase your chances of landing on a job, you need to make the effort and actually work on that profile of yours. Add some content in your overview, tell a little bit about yourself, who you are, what you do and what you offer. Take some tests that relate to your profession. Add something in your portfolio, write something about your past work experience, education... you get the picture. So to answer your question: no, there is no easier way.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS