🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS dropped from 100% to 76% and I lost my TO...
Page options
486bc4ac
Community Member

JSS dropped from 100% to 76% and I lost my TOP-rated badge as well as RisingTalent.

I earned over $3,000 with a 100% JSS on Upwork. I recently closed a contract worth $200 and received a 5-star rating. However, my Job Success Score (JSS) dropped from 100% to 76% a few days later. This seems impossible, even if the client from the $200 contract gave me negative private feedback (but there was no reason for that and a public review is 5 stars). Considering that this contract represents only 5% of my total earnings on Upwork, it should not be possible for my JSS to plummet from 100% to 76% because of this single contract, right?

I'm aware that a higher-value job outweighs lower-value jobs and my biggest contract was $1000, but the client just paid me and disappeared so I had to close the contract and he did not leave any feedback. Is that why my JSS dropped to 76 and I lost my Top Rated badge too? If that is the case, it seems it's not fair since all other jobs have 5 stars. 

All other feedbacks were calculated within earlier JSS calculation updates so if there were any other jobs in case, the JSS would drop earlier.

Please take a look at my problem and let me know what should I do. I'm wondering if there's a case that my JSS dropped by mistake and if so, where should I ask for help? 

P.S. From the last update my JSS was upgraded to 82% since I finished one more project with the client and he rated me with 5 starts.

Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members