cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jan.14 withdrawal BPI delayed

Highlighted
Jane A Member Since: Nov 14, 2012
1 of 12
Is there anyone experiencing delay for jan.14 withdrawal?

LFT is in BPI bank. Mine still isn't in my account as I've check today online.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Amy T Member Since: Jan 31, 2013
2 of 12
There is a thread called, "Missing Deposits." A lot of us are experiencing delays in our deposits.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
3 of 12

Plenty of other people are experiencing the same. The mods already acknowledged they are having a problem with withdrawals.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Carl B Member Since: Jan 19, 2015
4 of 12

Same here. Very frustrating. Now it's been over 8 days and have not received two specific deposits to my bank yet. Contacted oDesk support and they say they are going to investigate and track the withdrawal history. What is odd is that I was successful in receiving a different deposit only a few days after.

Odesk initially claimed it was my bank at fault, yet my bank has no idea of the incoming funds because they did not deposit into my bank account. Its almost like someone intercepted my funds electronically and now they have disappeared.

We should not be weary of our finances on here, so I really hope they figure it out fast or I will cease my business on oDesk and take further action if necessary.

Highlighted
Lord Meneleos A Member Since: Jan 19, 2015
5 of 12

Maybe of the holidays in Manila. That's why we are experiencing delay.

Highlighted
Dennis P Member Since: Jan 19, 2015
6 of 12

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue,my Jan.14 has been processed but when checking my BPI  account , it shows the fund was not transfered and just a few minutes ago still no funds arrived. I checked the calendar, I don't see any recent holidays. I'm not sure what my next step should be, I look forward for any advise/feedback. Thanks.

Highlighted
Alvie A Member Since: Jan 19, 2015
7 of 12

I also withdraw on Jan 14, and when I checked this morning it is still not in my account. I'm using Union LFT. I hope this is just due to the holiday in Manila. I hope oDesk can fixed this asap.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
8 of 12
FYI everyone, the oDesk Mod announced/posted that they are having problems with withdrawals so don't get your hopes up even after the Papal visit. Folks from all over the world are still waiting for their withdrawal too, some of which has been from like 7-10 days ago.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Highlighted
Judi Ann D Member Since: Nov 27, 2014
9 of 12

January 15 (Thursday), 16 (Friday), and 19 (Monday) are declared holidays in NCR, here in the Philippines. Tuesday Morning is still part of Monday Business for BPI. That could be the reason for the delay or I could be wrong.

If it is an oDesk issue, I hope it gets resolved asap.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 12

Hi all,

As Dianne noted in her posts on this thread, there is currently an issue which causes withdrawals to be delayed. oDesk Team is currently working with the banks to resolve this issue and to make sure freelancers' earnings are successfully delivered to their bank accounts. Please, see this thread for more information and updates.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS