cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Feed 's Been Hacked!!! Just Kidding lol, But something is strange here though.

cornwall-oriel
Oriel Theophilus C Member Since: Mar 30, 2018
1 of 28

Hey Upwork Familia! Hope all is well. Need some help if anyone can.

I have The Notification Saying 100 new jobs posted view next 20..and when i click. no new jobs are loaded and the number changes to 80 new jobs..view the next 20.. What is going on with the Job Feed?

Not sure if my searches have anything to do with this...Definitely seems like a big old Bug.

Please advise ye great gurus of the upwork community! =)

creativegdsigner
Ace Contributor
Trina K Member Since: Oct 20, 2015
2 of 28

I got 14k+ new jobs in about an hour. Smiley SurprisedSmiley LOL

cornwall-oriel
3 of 28
Did your feed update when you click the show next 20 jobs button? When I do no new jobs populate the feed but the number decreases until the notification goes away
creativegdsigner
Ace Contributor
Trina K Member Since: Oct 20, 2015
4 of 28

@Oriel Theophilus C wrote:
Did your feed update when you click the show next 20 jobs button? When I do no new jobs populate the feed but the number decreases until the notification goes away

Same as you.

cornwall-oriel
5 of 28
Hmm ok, there is scheduled site maintenance this weekend. Maybe that is playing a part. We will see. Hopefully a guru responds here eventually.
jcullinan
Community Guru
Jess C Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
6 of 28

@Oriel Theophilus C wrote:
Hmm ok, there is scheduled site maintenance this weekend. Maybe that is playing a part. We will see. Hopefully a guru responds here eventually.

Point of clarification - those of us designated as "Gurus" by no choice of our own are not Upwork employees. We've just been active enough on the forums and made enough posts to earn this dubious label assigned automatically by the system. Upwork employees like Nina are designated by the title of "Moderator" or "Employee," and the green Upwork logo next to their name and in their signatures.

cornwall-oriel
7 of 28

@Jess C Totally Understod, Regardless the gurus however they are designated, provide awesome insight and help to various topics and questions so my previous statment on hopefully a guru responds wasn't about gurus being upwork employees. thank you for responding hopwever.

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
BEST ANSWER
8 of 28

Hi Oriel and Katrina,

Our team is now looking into this and we'll reach out if we need you to provide more information. Thank you for your patience while this is job feed issue is investigated.

~Nina

View solution in original post

cornwall-oriel
9 of 28

Thank you so much Nina! =) Cheers!

cornwall-oriel
10 of 28

This issue was not resolved, I had a few emails saying they replicated the issue then i got a response about my notification settings. that is not the issue I am speaking about so i attached a video screen recording of the exact glitch I am experiencing hopefully this helps in better addressing what I am experiencing or advising me on a right course of action to fix this issue.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS