🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job History
Page options
f63617d3
Community Member

Job History

Hi

I processed 3 Jobs and those jobs are completed.

2 jobs are showing in the completion history, But one is not showing yet, that is the job one I completed firstly, its almost 2 days now.

Job Name:

"Process 6 portrait images"

Please check

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Mohamed A wrote:

Please let me know what is happening.

It's an HOURLY contract. 

Hourly contracts will NOT show on a profile until after the client has been charged for the hours that were logged the previous work-week on Monday afternoon UTC,

The current work-week is still ongoing, which is why it's showing as "work in progress" today. Because the week won't be over until midnight tonight (Sunday) UTC.

Tomorrow it will show as "in review" and after payment was made, the contract will start showing on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Nothing is wrong, all you need is some patience.

Mohamed A wrote:

The amount is also still in Under the "work in progress bar" once the contract is ended it should comes to "pending" option bar right?

No. That isn't how it works. 

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
tjofi
Community Member

Hi Mohamed,

Are you sure that the contract is ended?
If the client has only approved the milestone but the contract is still active, it will appear in the "In progress" section within your Work History.

Once you end the contract, it will appear in your Work History soon, along with the feedback (if the client had provided any).

Regards,
~Filip
f63617d3
Community Member

Hi Mr. Filip D

Thank you for your reply.

Yes upon the work review, client end the contract from his side and gave ma a nice feedback even I too.

Our feedback also shows if I go to our "Contract option".

But still not shwoing in the work history now almost 2 days passed.

The amount is also still in Under the "work in progress bar" once the contract is ended it should comes to "pending" option bar right?

TIA

PradeepH

Hi Mohamed,

I see that the contract not showing on your Work history was ended on Dec 7th. In general, your job will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. The hours logged on the Hourly contract are processed as per the Weekly billing cycle. Learn more about the Weekly billing cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hello Mr. Pradeep

Contract is started on 7th and ended on 10th.

Our feedback also shows if I go to our "Contract option".

But still not shwoing in the work history now almost 2 days passed.

TIA

petra_r
Community Member

Mohamed A wrote:

It's an HOURLY contract. 

Hourly contracts will NOT show on a profile until after the client has been charged for the hours that were logged the previous work-week on Monday afternoon UTC,

The current work-week is still ongoing, which is why it's showing as "work in progress" today. Because the week won't be over until midnight tonight (Sunday) UTC.

Tomorrow it will show as "in review" and after payment was made, the contract will start showing on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Nothing is wrong, all you need is some patience.

Mohamed A wrote:

No. That isn't how it works. 

f63617d3
Community Member

Patience | Patience | Patience 😇😇😇

Okay, Thank you for your reply.

Hi Pradeep,

I started a fixed price contract with one milestone on November 30th; I submitted the job yesterday and client has approved it. However, this job has never appeared in my work history feed; I mean even "Job In Progress" was never seen there. How did this happen? And does it mean only after the payment is released to my account can it be shown in the work history section please? Plus, I've noticed that this client also hired some other freelancers under the same job post, but, I looked over their profiles, and found that "Job In Progress" can be seen in their work history feed. Could you please adivise why? Thank you.

Hi Zhonglin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please provide the contract ID number so we can check this for you?

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

Thanks for your attention. The contract ID number is 32130164.

Hi Zhonglin,

Thank you for following up and sharing additional information about the contract you were referring to. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

~ Nikola
Upwork
63959f4d
Community Member

Hi Nikola, thanks for your assistance. Yes, it has already been displayed in my work history section.

c5255793
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

I got my first ever fixed-price project the 23rd February (I still not had hourly project). the 24th my 1st milestone was approved and payment had been made. 12 hours before, the 2nd milestone has been approved, the contract ended successfully and reviewed 5 stars.

In the public view left pane of my profile I see "1 total jobs" but in the same page in my work history it's written "no items". Shouldn't we see the work and the review in the history ?

c5255793_1-1677674648084.png

Is there a sync delay between ended contract and profile update ?

Contract ID32862083

Hi Ahmet,

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that it may take 24-48 hours after the payment is confirmed for the job to show in your work history. Kindly check your profile as it should be showing now.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi,

yes, it has been updated. Next time, I will be more patient.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members