🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Search result not similar in a periodic t...
Page options
sajal36
Community Member

Job Search result not similar in a periodic time interval

Hi,

Did you observed that when you search with the same job Keyword in a different time interval the result are not same. Say for e.g. I search for the job "Consultant"  4 hours ago and I had the saerch result with various job.

However after 4 hours or so I again search with the same keyword, this time job result come up with job posted 5 hours ago which did not reflected in above 4 hours ago resultset.

My query is related to search criteria, Is search criteria working in some specific manner or it is omitting result deliberately as in case above.

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Sajal,

Thank you for reaching out. Would it be possible for you to provide screenshots so we can share it with the team? 

~ AJ
Upwork
sajal36
Community Member

Hi Annie,

Sure. However I need to sample the case for the search exception. I will try to reproduce the issue and share the screenshot.

Regards

Sajal Sharma

celgins
Community Member

Is it possible that a job posted 5 hours ago was not included in the 4 hours ago search results because the job was being edited?

This is just speculation: I'm not sure if jobs are visible while being edited and I'm not sure Upwork will tell us.

sajal36
Community Member

Thats a good point. I believe it might happen that job might have got renewed. However, I will keep this top of the mind and include in verfication process when I try to reproduce the issue.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members