Did you mean: 

Job Success Score Issue

Highlighted
Leonardo F Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
11 of 29

Just to update.

I tried to apply to a job and it showed that I have a JSS lower than 80%;

JSS-bad-score.png

Is it a bug or it takes time to update the system? 

Best Regards,

Highlighted
Vanesa A Member Since: Aug 23, 2019
12 of 29

I have a problem with my job success, 8 weeks ago I concluded 5 contracts with 5 stars and it does not move from 78%

Highlighted
Boban T Member Since: Mar 2, 2020
13 of 29
Hello there?!
My Job Success fell from 100% to 97% with no reason.. All od my feedbacks are 5.0 and I haven't done anything that can affect my Job Success, I would please someone to help me and find out why that happend, thank you!
Highlighted
Muhammad I A Member Since: Mar 8, 2019
14 of 29
Hi,

I have completed 2 jobs successfully with 5 Star ratings but I still not see my Job Success Score at 100%. It is not showing me included in At least 90%.

Can you please look into it?
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
15 of 29

Hi Muhammad,

You'll need to have a certain amount of feedback to receive a Job Success Score. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. To learn more about your ob Success Score, check out this Help Article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
16 of 29

Hi All,

I'd like to provide an update. Due to this issue, the score isn't updating correctly. Our engineers are working to make sure it's updated as soon as possible. That said, the score publicly shown on your profile is correct.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Naved K Member Since: Apr 11, 2020
17 of 29
Hello, I have a concern regarding my recent JSS update.

My first JSS was 75%, second 93%, and third which is the most recent one (10th May) was shown 93% like previously. So, I carried on thinking it remained the same, but last night (just within 48 hours my third update) my profile JSS went down to 83% from 93%. Now the catch is that in My Stats section it was still being shown as 93% while on my profile it was 83%! I considered this to be a bug and waited the night for a fix. Unfortunately when I woke up 😂 My Stats section JSS had also went down to 83%, and now I can no longer score clients with 90%+ requisite.

I would like to know:

1. Why JSS got updated twice within 14 days?
2. Why the difference in JSS on profile and my stats section?
3. Can Upwork resolve this issue, or do I need to wait for my next update?

Some information:

1. I had a dispute which resulted in Upwork paying to both the parties.
2. My private JSS was 91% which went down to 86% after the dispute, but my JSS was still 93% until last night.
3. I don't think I had any negative contracts except for that one dispute.
4. I don't have open contracts for long.
5. All of my contracts are usually below $25, and the ones above (which should weigh more for JSS according to Upwork) are all happy contracts.

Let me know if you need more information!

Yours sincerely,
Naved K.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
18 of 29

Hi Naved,

Just to clarify that we had a known problem where the JSS on your profile and My Stats was different. The problem is now resolved and the correct JSS is listed on your profile. 
I would also like to clarify that your JSS was not updated more than once, but an update was pushed so that the problem is resolved. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Esther G Member Since: Aug 26, 2017
19 of 29

I have the same issue,

my client ended the contract, gave me a 5* review and my profiel success score dropped from 100% to 97%. within the "My Stats" page it still says 100%

please fix this as my 100% is a good selling point... 

Client success drop.png

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
20 of 29

Esther G wrote:

I have the same issue,

my client ended the contract, gave me a 5* review and my profiel success score dropped from 100% to 97%. within the "My Stats" page it still says 100%

please fix this as my 100% is a good selling point... 

Client success drop.png

I see 100%.

Screenshot_2020-06-21 Esther G - Systems Designer Requirements Engineer Product owner - Upwork Freelancer from Tacoronte, S[...].png

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS