🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job alerts
Page options
marq-morrison
Community Member

Job alerts

Why am I not alerted to jobs in my area. Seems odd and archaic not to alert someone with skill set. Actually sucks!
Happen to be looking, today, and saw a sweet gig that ended today. Ugh why wasn’t I alerted?
3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MarQ,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please go to your Settings > Notification Settings and at the bottom of the page, you can select to be notified daily or weekly via email with job recommendations. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have a similar problem, but it seems my Notification settings are set up for employers, not freelancers, and there's nowhere to choose daily or weekly alerts. How can I resolve this?

Hi Ronald,

You can enable Project Recommendations For Our Top Talent setting at the bottom of the Notification Settings to make sure you receive job recommendations we occasionally send to our top talent. Additionally, you can configure your job feed to show job postings that fit your skillset and turn any search into an RSS or Atom feed to receive automatic updates in a third party feed reader. Each feed will return up to 50 results per update. Feel free to check out this help article for more information about that.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members