cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: that signature .... you have no idea what it truly means

Highlighted
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
1 of 8
Good day, I would like to increase my Job application quota to be greater than so I can apply for jobs. I have passed the readiness test together with two other tests but my application quota is still maintained at 2. Here is a screenshot of the tests I have taken goo.gl/Wm91Vy Please How do I increase my job Quota?
Highlighted
Elaine G Member Since: Apr 20, 2014
2 of 8
Aside from passing more tests, verifying your phone contact will increase it much more (7 quotas) if I remembered correctly but you have to wait for about 1 week to activate your quotas.
Highlighted
Community Leader
Pravin K Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
3 of 8

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for the tip.

How to do Phone verification? I spoke to oDesk Support. They said, now there's no extra job application quota even If I get my identity verified.

Kindly tell me how you did that and when you did that?

Regards,

Pravin

Highlighted
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
4 of 8
you need to take more tests. the most you can get out of that is a job quota of 20, but if you have yourself identity verified, it can go up as much as 25.
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Highlighted
Antonio L Member Since: Jun 4, 2014
5 of 8

Highlighted
Community Guru
Margaret P Member Since: Jul 7, 2007
6 of 8
Apparently you do not know that you cannot use a fake photo as your own. That photo is all over the internet and it is not you (based on what you say your real name is).
Community Leader
Pravin K Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
7 of 8

Hello Antonio,

Thanks.

But the oDesk support denies such enhancements. I spoke to the support last week after reading your post. They said it's not currently offered and I have to do it by taking more tests and getting a 5 star rating. Now I am stuck with 20 application quota. My client takes time to review my work. I need few applications urgently, it's not something I could borrow Smiley Sad

Regards,

Pravin

Highlighted
Community Leader
Asif R Member Since: Jan 7, 2015
8 of 8

Hey !

I am new at Odesk. Read it all policies and researched well before joining. I got my quota to 15 on first day. Try to pass more tests with good % and get good ranking / job quota.

Asif Rehman
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS