🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job completed but did not getting payment
Page options
2489ab09
Community Member

Job completed but did not getting payment

Hi! There,

My client sent the money two days ago, But it is still showing as pending. Can you please tell me how long it will take?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Rasel B wrote:

There is no date, Its only showing as pending. I uploaded screenshot 

Ah. That means your client's payment method declined the payment. The date will appear after your client has been successfully (!!!) charged.

Then the money will become available 5 days after that.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Rasel B wrote:

Hi! There,

My client sent the money two days ago, But it is still showing as pending. Can you please tell me how long it will take?

5 days. Every payment undergoes a 5 day security period.

All you need to know is on your Reports page

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

2489ab09
Community Member

Thank you. I know this chart how do I get money. My client sent the money as Miscellaneous. It should appear on my account within 24 hours but its 48 hours already done

petra_r
Community Member

Rasel B wrote:

Thank you. I know this chart how do I get money. My client sent the money as Miscellaneous. It should appear on my account within 24 hours but its 48 hours already done

All payments go through a 5 day security hold. Please go to Reports > Pending. Is the money there?

Is there a date to the left of your payment? That is the date the money will be available to withdraw.

2489ab09
Community Member

petra_r
Community Member

Rasel B wrote:

Ah. That means your client's payment method declined the payment. The date will appear after your client has been successfully (!!!) charged.

Then the money will become available 5 days after that.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members