motyduke

Job feed deleted and cannot edit a new one !

Is it a new bug ? My job feed is now empty and all the search i added are deleted. I try to edit it and add my search but couldn't. I am alone to experience that ?

19 REPLIES 19
h_honcharenko

Just the same.

heshan19

Hey everyone. I have the same problem. Is this a Bug? 

mrchambers

Same here, all my saved searches have been deleted by upwork, and the save option for new searches errors and doesn't save.

I wondering whether the coding to allow the filtering for the (current short term) "special offer" of 10% project fees available to top rated freelancers with newly registered clients has broken the Job Feed.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Events-Announcements/Top-Rated-Freelancer-Promotion-Only-pay-10-with...

Not just me then... I'm also having that problem.

Hey, UpWork people, care to explain - or better yet, fix it?

Same for me...

OK. I just posted on the same topic and then saw this. Seems like an Upwork wide problem so I guess we'll just have to wait.

Andy

mrchambers

Has the coding to introduce the filtering for this special offer broken the existing Job Feed functionality ?  ( see this thread  https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Job-feed-deleted-and-cannot-edit-a-new-one/m-p/322692 )

andy-hill

Hi Folks,

All of a sudden my saved searches have gone missing. I've cleared cookies, logged on from a different browser, but no change. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Find Work.png

Also, when I try to resave my search terms, I get the following error" "We're sorry. Something went wrong."

SWW.png

It's probably just a blip but thought I'd ask just in case. If no one else is seeing this then I'll open a support ticket.

Thanks,

Andy

Yes, Im having the same issue. Probably everyone does.

Same goes for me.can't find new job because of this matter.

The entire job feed is missing. 

jillmt

Ditto - and there's an error when I try to recreate my search terms. 

p_blondbueno

Yep, same here

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

Our team identified an issue that caused the problems you experienced and reported on this thread in the last half an hour. We posted an update on our status blog you can subscribe to and receive the latest service updates, and our engineers are working on fixing the root cause as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will post an update on the thread as well once we receive a confirmation that the issue is resolved.

Untitled
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

Our team resolved the issue, please clear your cache and cookies and let us know if you're still experience any difficulties.

Thank you for your patience.

Untitled

Thanks for the update. All seems to be fine now.

Andy

Hi

I have the error  http://prnt.sc/epwibf when I click on Save.

heshan19

Hello problem is fixed. 

yes . fixed now ! thanks guys !