🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job removed from Upwork
Page options
hadiya96
Community Member

Job removed from Upwork

Hi, 

I applied for a job and was approached by the recruiter for project details. However, when I logged back in today, I couldn't find the conversation in the messages tab. But the job was still showing in the "active proposals". When I clicked on the job, a pop up showed up saying the job has been removed from Upwork. What does that mean? 

Why is it still showing in the active proposals if it's no longer available? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hayiya,

In my experience, it's when Upwork has removed the Job post. Usually it is removed from your "active proposals" within 24 hours automatically. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hayiya,

In my experience, it's when Upwork has removed the Job post. Usually it is removed from your "active proposals" within 24 hours automatically. Thanks!

hadiya96
Community Member

Hi all,

I applied for a job and was approached by the recruiter. Some time later, I got a notification that the job is no longer available. (The conversation was also removed) 

I logged back in today and saw that the job is back and I see the conversation in the messages tab as well.  But there's another issue I'm facing right now. When I click on the conversation, I see an interview room but I'm unable to join it because a pop up appears which says "Timeout has occurred" and "The room ID has expired/ link cannot be found"

I don't understand is there something wrong with my account or is it a bug?

P.S. I never saw an interview room before in the conversations. 

Please help! 

Don't rush. Return to this job later, after client resolve all own issues finally.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members