Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job score? Rising talent?

hanan-shahin
Hanan A Member Since: Nov 5, 2012
1 of 3

Hello,

I am on Upwork since 2012, and I stopped working for about a year (since April 2015) and I am trying to get back on track. However, I noticed lots of changes and I managed to get the hang of all of them but two things. When I was sending a proposal, I realised that my job score doesn't meet the required score on the job posted, and that I didn't apply to the "rising talent" condition. Can someone explain to me where can I find my job score on my profile, and what does "rising talent" mean?

Thanks,

Hanan Ali

niag
Community Guru
Nia G Member Since: May 3, 2016
2 of 3

This link explains the qualifications for a Rising Talent badge

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Become-a-Rising-Talent

You may not have a Job Succes Score at this time. Once you start doing work again and receiving good ratings, you'll eventually get one. You can visit the 'My Stats' page to find more information. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 3

Hi Hanan,

In order for your Job Success score to be calculated, you need to have at least four contracts with feedback from at least 3 different clients. Unfortunately, you didn't have enough jobs in the past two years for your score to be calculated. You can still apply to jobs that require JSS or Rising Talent as long as you are absolutely sure you have sufficient skills and time to complete it.

You can read more about Rising Talent and Job Success score in Upwork Help Center.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS