🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job success sore not reflecting on profile
Page options
Bruno C Community Member

Job success sore not reflecting on profile

Hello,

Please I need this to be resolved, I just got my JSS score newly and it's 100% but when I go to my stats page it still shows JSS score not yet available.

And also some jobs still shows me the JSS score filter when I have reached the JSS score required for the job.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nikola S Moderator

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that we merged a couple of threads into this one as the reported issues were all connected. Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your valuable reports.

Our engineers were able to locate the issue and it is now resolved. Your profile information should be updated correctly in the next couple of days.

We appreciate your patience while this was being handled.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

View solution in original post

112 REPLIES 112
Bojan S Community Manager

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge, Toneane.

I just checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. The preference for the Rising Talent has a green checkmark next to it for a few proposals I checked this with. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Toneane S Community Member

I will try doing that. I just really want to thank you guys for responding
to me with such urgency. I really appreciate it.
Puja K Community Member

Hi, I am currently facing the same issue. I have a Rising Talent badge, but the rising talent job criteria is always highlighted in red.and i got  this badge today only few hours ago.

Thank you in advance.

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Puja,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Fahad R Community Member

Hi there,

I am also facing the same problem, I received the Badge about 8-16 hours ago but when I apply to Jobs it shows as Red.

Hi Fahad,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Chaudhry I Community Member

Hi,

I read the article at https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Rising-Talent 

and did the readiness test, got 5 there, have successful delivery as well, active everyday, but still the rising talent badge is not being shown on my profile or while viewing jobs i always see a red mark besige Rising Talent telling me that i do not meet this criteria. why is that, it a bit strange that after fulfilling all requirements i didn't got it.

please guide.

Hi Omar,

We can’t share the users’ Rising Talent qualification specifics. Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Chaudhry I Community Member

I understood, but this is the problem that I met all the criterias listed here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Become-a-Rising-Talent

Even i received the 40 connects of passing the readiness test, even though i didn't received the badge.

Regards,

Omar

Isaack T Community Member

Kindly, I have the same issue. I was awarded the Rising Talent Badge, but it is showing a 'red' exclamation when I want to submit a proposal. Looking forward to help from you. Thank you so kindly for understanding.

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Isaack,

In cases like this, you need to allow up to 48 hours for the system to update and your badge to reflect on your profile. I checked and the badge is showing on your profile so you should be meeting the Rising Talent qualification. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Mohammed Z Community Member

Hi Aleksandar, I am currently facing the same issue. I have a rising talent badge, but the rising talent job criteria are always highlighted in red.48 hours have passed, but the badge still hasn't arrived.

Shahzaib E Community Member

Hi Joanne Marie P, I'm currently facing the same issue. I got a Rising Talent badge, but when I try to bidding a job the criteria are always highlighted in red color.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Shahzaib,

I would like to confirm that this is a known issue the team is currently working on. However, if you think that you're a perfect fit for the job, feel free to submit your proposal. 

Thank you,

~ Luiggi

Hi Joanne, I am currently facing the same issue. I have a Rising Talent badge, but the rising talent job criteria are always highlighted in red. pls, help.

Monika R Community Member

I have this same problem I received my rising talent badge before 5 days and now it's not showing in my profile though there is job success score of 82% bit many people have both. Can anyone help me telling what could be the problem please and when will get Top rated batch.

Hi Monika,

Rising Talent program is designed for freelancers who don't have their Job Success Score yet. Once they receive their JSS, the freelancer can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Monika R Community Member

Thank you so much also i would like to know when will i receive invites from clients? as i believe i have good enough profile to get 2-4 invites to begin with even per week. also is 82% JSS is not good enough to get invites?

Petra R Community Member

Monika R wrote:
 there is job success score of 82% bit many people have both. 

No, nobody can have both

Monika R wrote:
when will get Top rated batch.

When you have a JSS of over 90%, in excess of $ 1000 12-month earnings and a minimum of 13 out of 16 top rated eligible weeks.

Jahanzaib K Community Member

Hello, I am having the same issue. Could you please resolve that? 

(Badge is appearing on my profile, but still not show on proposal as green check marked)

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Jahanzaib,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi

Hi Goran, I am currently facing the same issue. I have a Rising Talent badge, but the rising talent job criteria is always highlighted in red. pls, help.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Mohammed,

Since you were recently awarded the badge, it can take some time for the system to recognize this change. Kindly allow up to 48 hours and check again. If after that you're still seeing that you don't meet the qualification, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. 

Note that If the client has included the Rising Talent status on the list of preferred qualifications, this is not going to prevent you from sending your proposal, so you may still submit it.

~ Luiggi

Hi luiggi R, 48 hours have passed but the badge still hasn't arrived.

Annette E Community Member

Deleted. Posted to the wrong thread.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members