🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » LOST RISNG TALENT BADGE
Page options
Community Member

LOST RISNG TALENT BADGE

I just logged in to upwork and found out that I have lost my Rising Talent Badge. I need my badge restored since I cannot get some jobs that require the Rising Talent Badge. I NEED MY RISING TALENT BADGE RESTORED!!!!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Miller,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article.
You're also close to receiving your Job Success Score as well. To learn more about Job Success Score, check out this help article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Miller,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article.
You're also close to receiving your Job Success Score as well. To learn more about Job Success Score, check out this help article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. I have a question.
On March 6, I received a letter from Upwork that I received the rising talent badge, but I lost it today(March 10). Can you tell me what the reason is?
Also, I can't contact customer support.
Thanks!

Hi Aleksandr,

It looks like this happened because you already have a Job Success Score. Once you get a score, the Rising Talent badge is automatically removed. Now you can work your way towards obtaining the Top Rated badge. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

HELLO. You just told me my Rising Talent Badge will be restored and it hasn't been restored. It's not that I was not qualified to have the badge, I was. And it was removed without my knowledge. PLEASE RESTORE MY RISING TALENT BADGE or Give me a Job Score. I am missing jobs because of this.

petra_r
Community Member

Miller D wrote:

HELLO. You just told me my Rising Talent Badge will be restored

No, he didn't.

He said that once you qualify (again) it will be restored.

Big difference.

It looks like you have been inactive for months, that's one of the reasons why you could have lost the badge,

Miller D wrote:

or Give me a Job Score.

You can't have a JSS until you have completed more contracts.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members