Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat gone since latest update?

Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
11 of 14

@Roman M wrote:

I believe live chat have rotational availability for freelancers. I had a time last year for months that I could not do live chat. Right now I have. Sometimes you have sometimes you do. They may have a limited slot and when you have it, you have it for a certain amount of time then it get transferred to another freelancer.

Phone support should be available for top rated freelancer. Its just a number anyway that you have to call. If you have it, list it down. If you don't have it, maybe its shown just like the live chat, sometimes you do sometimes you don't have it.

Also, just a guess, I have multiple computers that I use. I recall that when I logged in on one computer I didn't have live chat, then when I logged in my main workstation I was able to see it. It shows for a brief period then disappears just like Ela K described.

I don't have it on any device I use.

And since it's something that should be available to Top Rated freelancers at all times (as per Uwpork ToS) I doubt there is a rota in place. 

Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
12 of 14

I am bumping this thread as I still don't know why chat and phone support are not available to me.

All options were back for one afternoon last week - but have since disappeared again.

Of course right now I have the same problem as others when trying to contact CS (unsafe connection):

Bildschirmfoto 2015-06-17 um 10.07.04.png

Satish K Member Since: Aug 17, 2015
13 of 14

any update 8th august?

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
14 of 14

Satish, 

That was a post from June. The issue with those who are top rated was resolved. If you are not seeing chat it is another reason.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS